Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My First Future Fellows Article

The hectic reserving season has only just ended, so I won't be producing a real post this month. However you can peruse the article I co-authored in the latest issue of Future Fellows. You can view the publication online here: http://casact.org/newsletter/index.cfm?fa=ffmain

I did bring up the issue of exam start times and sleep (my pet project) with the Candidate Liaison Committee. It wasn't met with much enthusiasm; there are concerns about late exam end-times that might require lunch breaks. However I intend to continue promoting later start times, because I really believe it will help candidates.

Speaking of things that will help candidates, I'm learning more about the appeals process through my involvement with the CLC. I hope to post something extensive on that soon. We've discussed having a Future Fellows article on the subject as well. From the feedback I've been getting, it sounds like people really need some clarification on that process. I hope to provide that for you soon. Until then, keep studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment