Thursday, January 5, 2012

CAS Website Update

One of my personal missions when joining the Candidate Liaison Committee of the CAS was to campaign for a revamping of the CAS website. Happily I learned during my first meeting with the Committee that a site redesign is already under way. Over the course of 2012, the CAS website will be substantially improved. In fact one of the first major improvements is up today: new and improved exam pages.


Other exam-takers may have experienced the same frustration I've felt with the way exam-related materials are scattered around the Admissions/Exams section of the site. No longer! Now each exam has its own page with links to relevant information and materials for that exam. No more hunting for past exams and pass marks! No more wondering how to purchase that Study Kit! The new layout has essentially everything you need in one location.


I hope everyone who's currently sitting for exams finds this change helpful. As always, I'd love to hear your feedback. Are there any specific changes to the CAS site you'd like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment