Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Inside-Man

I'm excited to report that I was recently selected to serve as a Candidate Representative on the CAS Candidate Liaison Committee. This is a dual-purpose role. First, it will be my job to represent those taking CAS exams to the Committee. Second, I will work as an editor for the Future Fellows newsletter, which is sent to all CAS candidates quarterly. In other words, I'm your inside-man at the CAS!

Since my job is to represent CAS candidates (i.e. you), I'd love to hear your thoughts on any CAS topic. In particular:
-What do you think of the recent revamp of the upper exam structure?
-How do you feel about the exam process at this point in your progress?
-What services and support should the CAS make available to candidates?
-What works particularly well with exams and the CAS in general? What doesn't?

I'll also be creating articles for Future Fellows, so please let me know what you'd like to read about in future issues. Please share any thoughts you have in the comments section. I'll be attending my first Candidate Liaison Committee meeting on December 1st, 2011. I look forward to hearing your ideas and communicating them in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment